Monday, December 28, 2015

Anticipation



This is our route for the Sustainable Tourism Ecuador Program!  Follow our journey!
Travel abroad comes with many emotions - both for experienced and non-experienced travelers.  Here are some quotes from some of the MC travelers as they anticipated their upcoming journey:

"My aspirations are quite simple: exceed the current comfort level and have fun while doing so. I want to learn to cope with unfamiliar situations."

"I am very interested in the environmental aspect of this course. The environment and sustainability are extremely important to me and being part of a course based in a location that takes the topic so seriously will only help to expand my knowledge further and help me understand the importance that other cultures place on sustaining their natural environment."


" I have made it a goal of mine to try as many foods as possible. Trying  new foods can be scary but also really fun, and I love encountering flavors and textrues that simply do not exist in the US."


"I think that in some ways it will be like a sort of pilgrimmage for me.  By getting completely out of my comfort zone, I hope that I will find an even deeper drive for my future goals than what I have now."


"Become more in tune with nature"


No comments:

Post a Comment